[pmwiki-users] PmWiki - Now with spell checking ;)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Feb 18 15:20:33 CST 2005

On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 09:07:53PM +0100, Knut Alboldt wrote:
> Ciaran schrieb:
> >Hi,
> >I've released a spell-checking cookbook recipe, its very very rough,
> >but does work
> >http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SpellChecker  Looking for serious
> >comment + feedback
> >

> Hey, that's a nice idea !
>
> I'll do a windows-test (with w2k, apache 1.3.27, php 4.3.) when beta22
> is out !

The SpellChecker currently relies on aspell -- I don't know how easy
it is to get things working under windows.

Also, I've configured SpellChecker into the cookbook page so people
can play with it -- and cleaned it up a bit in the process.  I haven't
replaced the cookbook's .zip file yet because the version I have
will only run on pmwiki 2.0.beta22 or later (not released yet).