[pmwiki-users] Security/information leak in PmWIki

Neil Herber nospam at mail.eton.ca
Sun Feb 20 16:25:43 CST 2005

At 2005-02-20  04:21 PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
>However, I wouldn't have much problem with adding a $EnablePageListAuth
>switch that uses RetrieveAuthPage instead of ReadPage for searches
>and page listings.  Let me know if anyone is interested.

I would be much more interested in the group markup that was alluded to in
a previous email, something like (:nosearch:).

For my purposes, being able to exclude a group from searching and page
listing unless the request came from inside the group would be adequate.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668