[pmwiki-users] Trouble using the default skin and my own skin.

Walt Daniels wdlists at optonline.net
Mon Feb 21 10:41:45 CST 2005

------------------ After a fresh install of v2beta21 I get ---------------

Warning:
file(/home/trails/public_html/pmwiki/pub/skins/pmwiki/pmwiki-farm.tmpl):
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/home/trails/public_html/pmwiki/scripts/skins.php on line 81

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in
/home/trails/public_html/pmwiki/scripts/skins.php on line 81

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/trails/public_html/pmwiki/scripts/skins.php:81) in
/home/trails/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 637
-----------------
If I fix that by putting a copy of pmwiki.tmpl as pmwiki-farm.tmp in the
right place it then works but the display is not very similar to the
pmwiki.org site in that the left menu H1s are very large and the search box
is on the left, not on the right on both IE and Foxfire (latest versions).
I have added:
$Skin = 'nynjtc';
to my local/config.php file.

When I go to my home page and look at the source it is:
<link rel='stylesheet' href='nynjtcDirUrl/pmwiki.css' type='text/css' />