[pmwiki-users] conditional markup/numbered lists?

Dan Bongert dbongert at wisc.edu
Wed Feb 23 11:51:13 CST 2005

I have a V1 wiki using the IfGroup cookbook recipe. I'm attempting to
convert to V2, and my current roadblock is this:

In my Main.Sidebar, I have links to my main groups controlled by the
IfGroup stuff, and both ordered and unordered lists within the IfGroup
stuff:

=ifgroup GroupOne,GroupTwo,GroupThree **GroupOne/GroupOne
=ifgroup GroupOne ### GroupOne/PageOne
=ifgroup GroupOne ### GroupOne/PageTwo

This worked well and good under V1. However, in my attempt to convert
to V2 syntax, this is as close as I can get:

**(:if match ^(GroupOne|GroupTwo|GroupThree)\.:) GroupOne/GroupOne
(:if:)

### (:if match ^(GroupOne|GroupTwo|GroupThree)\.:) GroupOne/PageOne
(:if:)

### (:if match ^(GroupOne|GroupTwo|GroupThree)\.:) GroupOne/PageTwo
(:if:)

This mostly works--the unordered lists disappear nicely when the group
isn't selected, but the ordered lists are around no matter what (the
just have blank text following the numbers if I'm not in the right
group). If I go back to the V1 way of doing things:

(:if match ^(GroupOne|GroupTwo|GroupThree)\.:) ### GroupOne/PageTwo
(:if:)

The actual ###'s get displayed, and not interpreted as markup.

Am I missing something, or is this broken?
Dan Bongert <*> dbongert at wisc.edu
You have acquired a scroll entitled 'irk gleknow mizk'(n).-More-
This is an IBM Manual scroll.-More-
You are permanently confused.                            - Dave Decot