[pmwiki-users] strange behavior with #anchor links

Tom Holroyd tomh at kurage.nimh.nih.gov
Wed Feb 23 12:15:57 CST 2005

I'm running beta19, I have $LinkWikiWords = 0, but I didn't set
$SpaceWikiWords, and links such as [[two words]] work fine
(showing up as /TwoWords).  However, I tried to create an anchor
with a space in it, and it didn't work.  That is,

 	[[#two words]]

failed to become a named anchor, and a reference like

 	[[page#two words]]

didn't show up at all.

Dr. Tom Holroyd
"A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and
are the portals of discovery." -- James Joyce