[pmwiki-users] Excel and CSV copy/paste into pmwiki?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Feb 24 23:47:55 CST 2005

On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 11:29:05PM -0600, Doug wrote:

> [snip]
>
> >Would something like that be useful/usable for you?
>
> Nice. Although I tried it with three lines, a blank line and two
> lines, and clicking the Excel buton only translated the first three
> lines. It doesn't like blank lines?

Oops, I forgot the edge case where the table was the very
last item in the page.  That's why it didn't translate the last
two lines, and that's not fixed.

But apparently the copy+paste doesn't do too well on pasting
blank rows of the spreadsheet -- it copies such rows as a blank
line rather than a sequence of blank cells.  PmWiki then interprets
the paste as being two separate tables.  I'll have to work on that
one a bit...