[pmwiki-users] Anyone interested in helping test FGS?

John Feezell JohnFeezell at 3wplace.com
Sun Feb 27 00:47:31 CST 2005

I'll be releasing the Revised Form Guide System (FGS) in the next couple
of days.  I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to do a 'clean'
installation and give me feedback on any problems and the instructions
for setting it up.  I'll consider this release as a strong beta.

The revised FGS will include the following capabilities:
* form definition using standard PmWiki page
* establish 'default' forms for either a group or a page
* detach and attach forms to pages as required
* use CSS to style the form and PmWiki markup for the resulting wiki page
* dynamically create new PmWiki pages using a form field to specify the
new page name
* forms can have 'sections' that can be replicated using simply instructions
* field types include standard html types plus self-replicating text
fields plus others
* form controls are form specific and defined in the form definition page

Please post to the list if you would be interested and willing to help
with a shake-down of FGS.

Thanks
/JF