[pmwiki-users] Oops! Upload Wipes User Edits!

Pierre Rouzeau pierre at rouzeau.net
Mon Feb 28 16:10:15 CST 2005

Hello,

To suppress bottom menu (and others parts, if you wish), maybe you can
have a look at :

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/LayoutEditModified

If the given method don't work for the Gemini skin, you can try the new
method based upon SetTmplDisplay() (beta 22 and over)

Regards

Page principale - Main page  -  www.rouzeau.net <http://www.rouzeau.net>