[Pmwiki-users] Authentification using userauth doesn't work

Andreas Richter df8oe
Mon Jan 3 10:09:23 CST 2005

I downloaded Attach:usersuth-0.2.zip and installed it as following:

1) Unzip the package and copy it to local
2)adding to config.php:
require_once("local/userauth.php");
3) chmod 777 -R to local

If I try to look at my wiki, I always get a blank page.
I added a page LoginPage with the contents <#> or <>, but it doesn't matter. I
only get a blank page, until I undocument the line require_once... in
config.php.

I am using pmwiki-2.0beta14, and I don't know if it's a bug or I do anything
wrong??!!

Best regards
Andreas