[Pmwiki-users] Re: MailForm for PmWiki 2?

Nils Knappmeier nk
Thu Jan 6 02:26:15 CST 2005

You don't mind if I write the answer to the list, do you?

oak at eces.org wrote:

>Hi Nils,
>
>I had been using your very nice MailForm.php for a PmWiki v1 installation, but am now in the process of upgrading it to PmWiki v2 and have discovered that MailForm.php no longer works. I looked through the pmwiki-users mailing list archive for November-January, but didn\'t see the problem addressed. Unfortunately, I only know enough PHP to be dangerous :), so can\'t fix it myself. So..., I\'m wondering if you have any plans to update MailForm to work with PmWiki v2?

At the moment, I am pretty busy with other stuff. I have started once to
convert my own homepage to PmWiki v2, but I noticed that I have already
made many customizations which aren't automatically converted. So, I
have stopped this again and decided to stay with my "running system"
until I have spare time. Or at least until v2 is officially released.
I think, before that, I won't do anything about the problem. At the
moment, I have no idea how customizations work in v2. I'd have to read
and try first and for that I don't have that time (and nerve) at the moment.
I cannot say, when I have more time at the moment. This might be in
February. Or maybe in March.

Nils

PS: If someone else is feeling appointed to update Mailform so that it
works with v2...

>Thanks,
>Oneida Kincaid

>This message was sent by the PmWiki MailForm at http://www.knappi.org/index.php from the IP-Address 4.3.192.27

home: http://www.knappi.org
icq: 11786572

The great thing about being the only species that makes
a distinction between right and wrong is that we can
make up the rules for ourselves as we go along.

Douglas Adams, Last Chance To See...