[Pmwiki-users] I've got a leaky table :-)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Jan 8 12:33:38 CST 2005

> >Does the right-alignment need to be done in wiki markup (simple
> >tables)?
> >    .column1box { text-align:right; }
>
> That's already in my farm css. I reluctantly went to simple tables to
> get rid of the bullets.
>
> >See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/SideBarRight for an example of how
> >this might work (the pmwiki skin uses '#wikileft' instead of
> >'.column1box').
>
> I see no bullets. How so?

Ah -- it's more CSS magic (from pmwiki.css):

    #wikileft ul { list-style-type:none; }

This says that any unordered list inside of the #wikileft element should
be displayed without any sort of mark (i.e., bullets).