[Pmwiki-users] Re: Installing pmwiki2 via CVS

chr@home.se chr
Mon Jan 10 23:15:30 CST 2005

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 05:21:49PM +0100, Thomas -Balu- Walter wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 02:55:49PM +0100, chr at home.se wrote:
> > > Are there any instructions for installing PmWiki 2 using CVS? I tried
> > > finding such instructions at pmwiki.org, but only found my instructions
> > > for installing pmwiki-mode.  (It works just the same of course, but it'd
> > > be nice if there were instructions specifically for pmwiki).
> >
> > cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pmwiki co pmwiki
>
> Indeed, the instructions for installing things via CVS are generally
> found at http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=80322 .

*sigh* Guess I was quite a bit unclear... I meant:

Shouldn't we have some wiki page at pmwiki.org explaining how to install
pmwiki using CVS...

/Christian

PS.

That wiki page might actually have to be locked... otherwise some evil
person could in theory modify it so that people will install a hacked
version of PmWiki. I guess the same goes for the direct links at

   http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Installation

:-(

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr