[Pmwiki-users] a plea to all custom skin makers

Spam Account Speedxs spam
Tue Jan 11 11:35:51 CST 2005

A good skin is simple enough to work on all browsers.
Contains javascript code that uses the UserAgent data to call the proper
routine to work with the browser that a user uses.
Skins designed merely for MSIE usually contain code mozilla / opera
browsers don't handle.
Don't design skins with special MSIE tricks, half the world is being
advised to use anything but MSIE already.