[Pmwiki-users] Disabling WikiWords for a page

Ciaran ciaranj
Wed Jan 12 06:42:08 CST 2005

in the page specific config you could try using
$WikiWordCount['OpenOffice']=0;
But as you say, thats not *within* the page :(
I imagine it would be possible to write some markup that modifies this
array on the fly or something ? .... I'm sure Pm will correct on that
<g>
- Ciaran

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:49:34 +0000, Hans Bracker <design at flutesong.net> wrote:
> Wednesday, January 12, 2005, 12:23:19 PM, Robin wrote:
> > Hi there, is there a nice way to disable specific wikiwords for a particular
> > page, preferably within that page. For example, if I'm writing about
> > OpenOffice, I don't want to to become a link every time. It would be nice to
> > be able to say something like:
> > NoWikiWord:OpenOffice
> > somewhere in the page, rather than manually writing [=OpenOffice=] every time.
>
> I don't know of such a feature, but you can write `OpenOffice rather
> than [=OpenOffice=].
>
> Best,
> ~Hans
>
> --