[Pmwiki-users] Upload Problem

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Jan 13 23:07:32 CST 2005

On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 05:10:05PM -0800, Steven Leite wrote:
> >I'm suspect that your PHP server isn't set up to handle
> >sessions properly.  Try an ?action=phpinfo with $EnableDiag=1; set
> >and check the value of session.save_path.  Is it a writable
> >directory?
> >
> >Pm
>
> session.save_path is set to /tmp.

Is the server a unix or linux system?

Do you have a way of checking /tmp to make sure that the PHP
session files are indeed being created?

>      session.cookie_domain <snipped out> no value

Is the value that was <snipped out> the same domain that's being
used to access the pages on the site?

Something's not making sense here -- I'll have to go back and
re-read your previous posts because some of this doesn't seem to
fit.