[Pmwiki-users] setting a cookie with author name

Hans Bracker design
Fri Jan 14 04:06:59 CST 2005

Friday, January 14, 2005, 6:51:21 AM, Neil wrote:

> Before you edited, I had already set $EnablePostAuthorRequired = 1; .
> Unfortunately, the "Author name required" message is rendered in a colour
> that makes it very hard to notice. I tried changing the color to red, by
> changing the CSS file, but it did nothing. My CSS skills are close to zero.

add to your css file:
  .wikimessage { color:red; }

if you wish to change the message you can add to config.php:
  $AuthorRequiredFmt =  "<h3 class='wikimessage'>$[Please sign your name in the author box before saving]</h3>";
and change the string.

Best
~Hans