[Pmwiki-users] Re: Upgrade issuse: Some wiki pages no longer accessibl

chr@home.se chr
Fri Jan 14 05:36:11 CST 2005

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 chr at home.se wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 chr at home.se wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > I just found an annoying issue when upgrading from PmWiki1 to PmWiki2.
>
> Furthermore, I'm not able to access the pages at all... even writing
>
> 	../wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Christian-v40

Another example of a page that I can no longer access... it's name is
'Misc.Real-timeLinks' but now trying to access
	../Misc/Real-timeLinks
instead tries to access 'Misc.RealTimeLinks' which doesn't exist...

Pages like these needs to be handled during the update process, although
I'd actually prefer being able to have a page where the URI ends with
'Christian-v40' instead of 'Christian-V40'.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr