[Pmwiki-users] Re: Mimetex and pmwiki v2

chr@home.se chr
Fri Jan 14 05:41:12 CST 2005

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 chr at home.se wrote:

The message from PmWiki continued with:

> 	Then, reload this page.
>
> 	Or, for a slightly more secure installation, try executing
>
> 	    chmod 2777 /srv/www/htdocs/wiki/pub
> 	 on your server and following this link. Afterwards you can
> 	restore the permissions to their current setting by executing
>
> 	    chmod 775 /srv/www/htdocs/wiki/pub

I tried executing the lines above but it didn't work. In the end I got it
working using this sequence of instructions (propably not the minimal set
of instructions needed thought):

    chmod 2777 /srv/www/htdocs/wiki/pub
- tried to reload pmwiki, doesn't work
    chmod 2777 /srv/www/htdocs/wiki