[Pmwiki-users] Skin publication

Hans Bracker design
Sun Jan 16 05:43:38 CST 2005

Sunday, January 16, 2005, 6:40:17 AM, Dominique wrote:
> Please, could you tell me how I may publish my recurve skin to the PmWiki's
> Cookbook ?

Dominique, you need to create a page in cookbook where you describe
your skin. And on Cookbook/Skins page add an entry to the list with
your page. Then you need to provide a zip or tgz file with all your
skin files inside. Best to zip the whole directory and include the
paths, so when it gets unzipped the directory is automatically
recreated, making installation easy. Finally on your new cookbook
skin page include an Attach:myskin.zip or whatever filename you got,
and, after saving the page, upload the file through the link.

Hope this helps,

Best,
~Hans