[Pmwiki-users] New skin available (PhpNet)

Neil Herber nospam
Tue Jan 18 08:52:24 CST 2005

At 2005-01-18  07:10 AM -0800, Noel Llopis is rumored to have said:
>I just put up a quick and dirty skin up on the Wiki:
>http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PhpNetSkin
>
>It's a modified version of LeanSkin trying to get the look of php.net.
>Anybody is welcome to modify it and re-upload it.
>
>Patrick: Could you enable the skin for that page? Thanks.

Noel

The zipped version on the PmWiki site does not contain full folder
information - meaning that your install instructions do not work.

To use it as it is posted now, a downloader must create a folder in pub/
called phpnet/. If they do not do this, the skin files are one level too
high in the folder hierarchy, and some unzippers will try to overwrite the
PmWiki print/ directory.

A better solution would be to post a new zip with a containing phpnet/
directory.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/