[Pmwiki-users] skin switching problem

Hans Bracker design
Wed Jan 19 06:05:56 CST 2005

Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 1:31:08 AM, Bronwyn wrote:
> Personally, I'd be willing to compromise by feeding IE its own
> variation of the layout, using CSS filters and hack management.  Here
> are some links that you'll find useful:

thanks for the links Bronwyn!
yes i had to employ quite a few IE6 specific hacks in the css, finding
out when they are  needed gave me headaches at times.

The $CSSToggle code did not work for me either when i tried, but i
went down a different route then you and use seperate variables for
fonts and color-schemes, defined by arrays like the $PageSkinList array.
Then i set seperate cookies for these. I can then use links in normal
wiki pages like [[{$Name}?setfont=lucida | Lucida monospace]] which
loads the page with a different font css.

Best,
~Hans