[Pmwiki-users] Template Problems (Edit Page)

Tom Roberts to_mroberts
Thu Jan 20 08:09:55 CST 2005

Hi all

I have a question about templates that'll probably really expose me as a
beginner! Basically I have been trying to put together my own template for
use on a website that splits static hmtl and pmwiki pages into adjacent
vertical frames.

I'm using GoLive to make the template in "layout" mode and then tweak the
code in "code" mode. I've managed to squeeze the basic wiki page template
into a width of about 400 pixels, removing the sidebars. (It all fits into a
GoLive layout grid.)

Works OK, but the edit page remains full width when I click on it. I am
unsure of where to include the PageEdit information in my template in order
to fit the edit page into the layout grid; what sort of information needs to
go under <!--PageEditFmt-->? At the moment if I include it in the template,
only the formatting tips part of the edit page appears.

Thanks in advance

Tom Roberts