[Pmwiki-users] Trying to post a Shell Script

Menachem Shapiro menachem.shapiro
Thu Jan 20 17:55:17 CST 2005

B"H

I am trying to post a shell script on one of my wiki pages and am
having a tough time.

If I post it in between [=...=] tags, It ends up posting the whole
script as one long line.

If I try to just post it (without any tags) all my comments become
numbers in a numbered list (#).

Is there any way to post blocks of text, keep the newline, and ignore
the rest of the formatting?

I am using  $HTMLPNewline = '<br />'; in my config.php in order to get
automatic newlines at a linebreak, but it is ignored when the text is
enclosed in [=...=].

Menachem

--
Are you interested in using Linux?
Download Libranet 2.8.1 for free and try it out.