[Pmwiki-users] Re: Idea for extension of special list syntax

chr@home.se chr
Fri Jan 21 07:02:03 CST 2005

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 chr at home.se wrote:

> As for n:o 2, I realized that it'd be convenient to be able to also write:
>
> 	* An item
> 	* Another item with a long text
> 	  that continues on the next line
>
> 	-> Here is an indented paragraph, that
> 	   also is a bit long and uses indentation,
> 	   or horizontal alignment to make these
> 	   lines become a part of the paragraph.
>
> 	--> An example of a twice-indented
> 	    paragraph spread over several lines
> 	    of source
>
> 	       if($i > 0) $i = $i + 1;   // Code markup, diff. indentation
>
> 	Normal text paragraph, starting at alignment zero.
> 	These lines are also included in the paragraph since they
> 	also start with alignment zero.

With the risk of being completely ridiculous, I'll complete the list above
as follows:

	!! A header that for some reason is
	   really long and split over two lines

	:term: Explanation of the term that is