[Pmwiki-users] Re: custom wikistyle -- help?

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis
Fri Jan 21 13:58:16 CST 2005

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:51:46 -0500, Bronwyn Boltwood <arndis at gmail.com> wrote:
> $WikiStyle['commentary']['apply'] = 'block'
> $WikiStyle['commentary']['background-color'] = '#f8dce1'
> $WikiStyle['commentary']['margin'] = '1em'
> $WikiStyle['commentary']['border'] = '1px dotted #ea97a4'

Update:  Above, you can see that I forgot the semicolons at the ends
of the lines!  After adding them, I no longer get an error, but
neither do I get any of the desired wikistyle attributes. Viewing
source shows me that there's no style attributes or tags on the
relevant chunk of the page.  What am I doing wrong?

Bronwyn