[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: CodeBlock recipe (was: Idea for extension ofspeciallist syntax)

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Fri Jan 28 02:57:17 CST 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, Dominique Faure wrote:

> > But as for indentation... what if the effect I want to achieve is
> > something where the source looks more indented than the list item?
> >
> > With plain text I could achieve this indentation by writing the markup
> >
> > * tot titi
> > --> some indented text
> > * 2nd item
> >
> > However, this would break the current list flow as you say. Perhaps an
> > extra parameter to (:code:) controlling how much the entire block is
> > indented?
>
> For now, (:code:) [=...=] results in <div
> css definitions you may have easily the indentation you want.

Hmm.. unfortunately I'd like to be able to control if I get the extra
vertical spacing by changing the markup somehow. (i.e. not requireing
administrator access). Still, this should be a partial solution:

* tot titi \\
  (:code:) [=
  =]
* hmm

Was there a site somewhere that you've installed the (:code:) and I could
try it out in a sandobx?

/Christian