[pmwiki-users] upgrade - certain links not functioning

karl harris karlh at treasurekove.com
Sat Jan 29 03:48:33 CST 2005

On Saturday 29 January 2005 03:53 am, karl harris wrote:
> I have put a copy of pmwiki 2 in a different directory on my web server to
> test it.  I have found that certain links to existing files do not work.  I
> can't seem to find in the documentation what is causing these links to not
> work.  I have provided two links (old and new versions of pmwiki) to show
> the problem I am referring to.  I would appreciate any feedback or ideas
> anyone might have.

I found that when I changed the original filename from IN.I94-x10 to
IN.I94-X10 then the link in PmWiki 2 worked.  I can write a script to rename
all of the files that fall into this category but then the older PmWiki will
not work.  Any ideas on how to get the new PmWiki to recognize the link to
the existing file?

--
Karl Harris
Computer Doctor