Fwd: [pmwiki-users] Request for ideas -- edit page improvements

Menachem Shapiro menachem.shapiro at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 22:17:10 CST 2005

B"H
On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 15:36:32 -0600, Patrick R. Michaud
<pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> Over the past months, there have been a lot of very good ideas
> and suggestions for improving the functioning of the edit page.
> Thus far I haven't incorporated many of them into the distribution,
> mainly because it seemed like this was an area where "hacking" them
> in without a larger design framework was going to cause us long-term
> compatibility and support problems.
>
> However, now may be a good time to revisit the edit page design and
> come up with a more robust system.  In order to do that it would be
> very helpful for me to have the various proposals and ideas collected
> within a single thread or page -- thus this message.

I'd like to see the save/preview/reset buttons at the top of the edit
box as well as the bottom.

Another thing (although this may not fall exactly under the edit page
design) is that I would like to see a way to view the Wiki Markup
without having to go to the edit page section.

Menachem

> Pm

Are you interested in using Linux?
Download Libranet 2.8.1 for free and try it out.
http://www.libranet.com/trial_download.html