Fwd: [pmwiki-users] Request for ideas -- edit page improvements

Menachem Shapiro menachem.shapiro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 11:56:42 CST 2005

B"H
On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 08:19:45 -0600, Patrick R. Michaud
<pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 30, 2005 at 08:17:10PM -0800, Menachem Shapiro wrote:
> > Another thing (although this may not fall exactly under the edit page
> > design) is that I would like to see a way to view the Wiki Markup
> > without having to go to the edit page section.
>
> This might not be exactly what you're looking for, but try ?action=source
> at the end of a PmWiki url.
>
>   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Main/HomePage?action=source

That looks good. I set up a link like this:
%target=_blank%[[{$Name}?action=source|Page Source]] and would like to
set it up in my template (next to the edit page button).

The one problem is that there is no word wrap for long lines, which
makes it kind of unwieldly to read. Is there a way to force a word
wrap?

Menachem

--
Are you interested in using Linux?
Download Libranet 2.8.1 for free and try it out.