[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Alt. default way to generate page title from page name

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Mon Jan 31 17:26:27 CST 2005

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 12:13:38AM +0100, chr at home.se wrote:
> > > A "page name" is ...
> >
> > Thanks (I haven't had time to read it in detail yet, but it looks good
> > although I'm sure I'll have more questions once I've read it).
> >
> > If this information isn't already on pmwiki.org, I'd like to add it
> > somewhere. What would be a good page name? (no pun intended...)
>
> Well, first ask what audience needs to know this information?  I don't
> think a typical author needs to know about file names or some of
> those details, so who does?

No, this is hardly for a typical author. Nor perhaps not even for a
typical reader of this list. But it's probably of interest for people who
design cookbook entries. And for people on this list discussing how things
should work, so that we can be clear on what we mean.

> When we know who this information is targeted for, we may know better
> what to call the page :-).

How about

	PmWikiInternal.Definitions

(describing the above didn't really help me come up with a good name :-)

/C