[pmwiki-users] Input V 0.90 released

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Wed Jul 6 17:35:56 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I just uploaded version 0.90 of the Input recipe.
As usual, docs and download can be found on
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Input .

The most important change is now that the recipe has entered *beta* status.
This means it's tested to be functional, and no changes in the markup
are expected anymore. Any remaining bugs will be fixed within days of
reporting.

In other words, I can recommend deployment for sites or pages that
scheduled for productive release; I do not recommend using it on sites
or pages that need to be productive right now.

The beta phase will be considered closed after six weeks of not
receiving any bug reports :-)

Regards,
Jo