[pmwiki-users] All pages show "Page last modified on January 01, 1970, at 01:00 AM"

Christophe David pmwiki at christophedavid.org
Fri Jul 8 02:42:20 CDT 2005

>> PmWiki 2. / Apache 2.0.52 / Windows 2003 / PHP 5.0.2
>>PmWiki shows at the bottom of every page
>>"Page last modified on January 01, 1970, at 01:00 AM"
>>but the Page History shows all the changes with the correct time and
author.
>>On other installations (Unix), the date and time are shown as expected.
>>Any clue ?

I have more info on this problem, but no solution.  Does this ring a bell ?

- The search function does not work properly either.  Or better, it works
OK but the results are displayed as $Group / $Name $Name $Name without
expansion

- $LastModified shows "January 01, 1970, at 01:00 AM"
- $LastModifiedHost and $LastModifiedBy are empty.

BUT, and this is very strange, every time pmwiki.php is "touched" (open in
an editor and saved without any modification), everything works fine ONCE
: the search results and the $LastModified are correct.

However, as soon as you reload the page, the problem is there again.  New
"touch" and OK again ONCE.

Any idea what could cause this ?

Christophe