[pmwiki-users] Re: Div Markup + Wiki Styles for Image

V.Krishn mistyfire at autograf.pl
Sat Jul 9 13:30:12 CDT 2005

hello to everyone :-),
Its been a long time and I had been a little out of touch with the
mailing-list. I was much wrapped up with my shifting to another city.
As things a bit normal these day, I have plenty to catch up with the pmwiki
development.

FIRSTLY,  thanx to pm for bring in lots of great new feature, like keep()
improvement, and introducing the the divide factor ;-) I mean (:div:)

> On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 05:24:54PM -0700, H. Fox wrote:
> > > In a CSS file somewhere, put
> > >
> > >    .imageleft { margin:4px; float:left; }
> >
> > Is there something equivalent that can be put in $Group.GroupHeader?
> > I expected the following to produce produce the desired effect, but it
> > doesn't.
> >
> >    %define=imageleft margin=4px float=left%
>
> float= isn't defined as a valid wikistyle by default.  You can
> enable it with
>
>    $WikiStyleCSS[] = 'float';
I think this could be a cookbook item.

> and then the above define should work.  You can then also add it
> into the configuration (instead of the %define=%) with:
>
>    $WikiStyle['imageleft'] = array('margin'=>'4px', 'float'=>'left');

(:div:) definetly introduces a powerful page layout markup and alongwith css,
I guess would probably make it the most used markup.

Patrick all the best and thanks again.