[pmwiki-users] $SearchExcludePatterns

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jul 11 11:26:55 CDT 2005

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 11:17:11AM +0200, Christophe David wrote:

> Could someone please clarify the following point ?
>
> On http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook-V1/SearchExcludePages, the use of
> $SearchExcludePatterns[] is documented.
> Is the documentation outdated or did I miss how to use
> SearchExcludePatterns ?

The recipes in Cookbook-V1 are for pmwiki versions 1.0.x and 0.6.x
only.  They generally don't work for PmWiki 2.0.

I'm thinking that the note that appears on Cookbook-V1.HomePage
ought to be placed in the header for all of the Cookbook-V1 pages...
(type type type) now done.  Thanks for pointing out the confusion.