[pmwiki-users] 2.0.beta44 released, major new features and changes

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jul 11 11:33:35 CDT 2005

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 10:52:41AM +0200, Thomas -Balu- Walter wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 10, 2005 at 01:56:04PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > PmWiki now sets CSS stylings so that all images within a page are
> > displayed without a border (HTML's default is a 1-pixel border).
>
> As always I don't like adding such common CSS into the HTMLStylesFmt :).
> IMHO it is the Skins work to define this.

Sure, but many skin designers don't understand or want to deal with
CSS, and I'd rather not force it upon them.  I ended up putting
the img CSS into the 'pmwiki' styles format, so a skin designer
who wants to eliminate the default styling can easily do so
via either

    $HTMLStylesFmt['pmwiki'] = '';  # turn off PmWiki's default styles

or

    $HTMLStylesFmt = array();       # turn off all styles

> > * The new location for the AllRecentChanges page is
> >   Site.AllRecentChanges. [+] However, if Main.AllRecentChanges exists
> >   then it will continue to be updated also. Administrators may wish to
> >   move Main.AllRecentChanges to Site.AllRecentChanges and/or remove
> >   Main.AllRecentChanges entirely.
>
> A simple file moving works for all these renamed pages?

Yes, although pages that come with the distribution are
already renamed so nothing needs to be done for those.