[pmwiki-users] Problem with Commentbox and Beta 44

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Tue Jul 12 17:48:06 CDT 2005

On Wednesday, 13 July 2005 6:03 AM, Ian Barton <lists at manor-farm.org> wrote:
>I have just upgraded to Beta 44. When I use the commentbox Cookbook
>recipie and post a comment I get the following error:
>
>Fatal error: Call to undefined function: guibuttoncode() in
>/home/raid/httpd/htdocs/pmwiki/scripts/transition.php on line
>76
>
>I see that guibuttoncode is defined in guiedit.php, but can't work out
>why transition.php gives the error.
>
>Ian.

I am planning to test all the recipes I have contributed against
beta 44, over the weekend. So far, MarkupExtensions, CommentBox
amd BreakPage have reported problems. Sigh...

My experience of past 'pmwiki change breaks recipe' experiences
is that they are easy to fix, once one finds the cause. Let us
hope this continues to be true.

But until I do some testing, I don't have any feel for what the
problem might be.

--
JR