[pmwiki-users] Mailpost to field users only

K.A.Bouton k.a.bouton at reading.ac.uk
Thu Jul 14 11:59:28 CDT 2005

How do I get mailpost to mail out that a change has been done to a file in a
field only.

I have a farm and several fields.
Farm
  wikilib.d
    PmWiki.pages
  shared.d  (So only have to have one profile per user across all fields)
    Profiles.User1
    Profiles.User2
  wiki.d
    Site.HomePage
    Site.Search
    NO SIDEBAR
  field1
    Main.SideBar
    Main.HomePage
    Main.Page1
    Main.Page2
    /local
       config.php says enable mailpost and $MailPostsTo="user1 at somewhere";
# where to send mail
  field2
    Main.SideBar
    Main.HomePage
    Main.Page1
    Main.Page2
    /local
       config.php says enable mailpost and $MailPostsTo="user2 at somewhere";
# where to send mail

when user1 makes a change to field1.Main.Page1 and
user2 makes a change to Profiles.User2

User1 gets notification that Profiles.User2 has been changed (I think cause
Profiles is a 'shared' directory)

I want user1 to only get mailpost reflecting field1.Main.* files have been
changed.

My config has this set up
// sharing files across farm - eg Profiles
$WikiLibDirs = array(&$WikiDir,
                  new PageStore("$FarmD/wiki.d/\$FullName"),
                  new PageStore("$FarmD/shared.d/\$FullName"),
                  new PageStore('$FarmD/wikilib.d/$FullName'));

$group = FmtPageName('$Group', $pagename);
    if($action == 'edit' && $group == 'Profiles')
      $WikiDir = new PageStore("$FarmD/shared.d/\$FullName");

Thanks

Katherine