[pmwiki-users] Main.AllRecentChanges and Main/AllRecentChanges

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jul 14 21:30:37 CDT 2005

On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 09:59:18PM -0400, DaveG wrote:
>    Running b27.

OOOPS!  Sorry, I answered the wrong question -- didn't realize you
were running beta27.

> I don't recal if I changed this or not, but I have this in
>    mailposts.php:
>
>    SDV($MailPostsMessage,"Recent wiki posts:\n"
>      ."  ($ScriptUrl/Main/AllRecentChanges)\n\n\$MailPostsList\n");

Since you're running in a non-path-info environment, you probably
need to change the setting for $MailPostsMessage.  In your
local/config.php, try:

   $MailPostsMessage = "Recent wiki posts:\n".
     ."  ($ScriptUrl?n=Main.AllRecentChanges)\n\n\$MailPostsList\n";

Pm