[Fwd: Re: [pmwiki-users] PIT conflicts with Guestbook (was: PITS does not add a new issue number)]

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Thu Jul 14 22:49:14 CDT 2005

The guestbook does not function (but PITS does) if

$WikiDir = new PageStore('wiki.d/$Group/$FullName');

include_once('cookbook/guestbook.php');
include_once('cookbook/PITS.php');

is in the config.php
There is some kind of interaction with $WikiDir = new
PageStore('wiki.d/$Group/$FullName');
-------
If I comment out

$WikiDir = new PageStore('wiki.d/$Group/$FullName');

and reset up the needed pages guestbook and PITS both work.

Dave