[pmwiki-users] Sending email when a PITS entry is added or modified

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Fri Jul 15 13:31:53 CDT 2005

Thank you I did that at your suggestion.

Do I also copy the mailposts.php file somewhere (Do I have to rename it
after copying it?) so that I can modify it for that Group?

It would be possible to want a different group of people to receive
updates depending on the group.

How will I know if it's enables or how to troubleshoot it?

Dave