[pmwiki-users] PMwiki, httpauth, safe mode

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jul 18 15:08:35 CDT 2005

On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 04:01:10PM -0400, Tom Igoe wrote:
> Pm wrote:
> >Sounds like what we might want here is to update PmWiki's authuser.php
> >script to allow authentication via a remote kerberos server.  :-)
>
> or you mentioned LDAP support; how far away is that?

Well, if someone can get me the configuration details, I can
probably make it happen quickly.  It can be even quicker if there's
an LDAP server I can test authentication against... :-)

(Actually, come to think of it I have an LDAP server I can test
against, so I'll try to put something together with that.  The
configuration will be similar in principle to Apache's mod_auth_ldap
module.)