[pmwiki-users] Directives not displaying

Andy Crouch andrew_crouch at usa.net
Mon Jul 18 15:57:39 CDT 2005

My wife's computer, which hosts a PmWiki site, was recently upgraded
to OS X "Tiger."  Since the upgrade the (:directives:) in her skin's
pmwiki.tmpl template are not being processed--they appear unchanged
in the final output.  (Variables and the various PageFmt tags are
properly processed.)

For example I have some code surrounded by (:if auth admin:) . . .
(:if) but the whole thing appears including the directives itself in
the HTML output.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but . . . what is it?

Thanks very much!

Andy Crouch