[pmwiki-users] Blocklist2 and Site

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Thu Jul 21 22:36:26 CDT 2005

On Jul 21, 2005, at 11:26 AM, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> It seems like it ought to be easily possible to one script that
> can handle earlier PmWiki 2 versions.  The original blocklist.php
> script I had ended up working with both PmWiki 1 and PmWiki 2, which
> have a lot more differences between them.  :-)
>
> At any rate, I cast my vote in favor of just one Blocklist recipe.

Done.

>     if (!isset($BlocklistPages)) {
>       $BlocklistPages = array('Site.Blocklist');
>       if (PageExists('Main.Blocklist')) $BlocklistPages[] =
> 'Main.Blocklist';
>     }

Done.

I uploaded the new version tested on 2.0 beta 50.  I attempted to add
some more performance improvements (refined a pattern match and
removed a trim() ) -- but the code is fairly slim as far as I can
tell.  I will stare at it more in the future to see what else I can
squeeze out of it.

Crisses
----
"The trouble with so many of us is that we have sought directions,
answers, values, and beliefs from the important people in our world.
Rather than trusting ourselves to search within and find our own
answers to the conflicts in our life, we sell out by becoming what
others expect of us.  Our being becomes rooted in their expectations,
and we become strangers to ourselves."
  -- Gerald Corey, Theory and Practice of Counseling & Psychotherapy
(Sixth Ed.), p. 148, on existential therapy