[pmwiki-users] Re: Forum and guestbook for 2.x beta

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Fri Jul 22 10:14:40 CDT 2005

 > which includes the (apparently) random generated addition to the
topic as a
 > heading (which, I assume, is the file name)?

Forum
When I adapted the forum for Oneida I  remarked these "additons" too.
I don't think these "additons" are necessary for the function and a
unique name, but it wasn't too obvious to get them out...

Guestbook:
Would be nice, if it's possible to see a guestbook entry in
RecentChanges, have no idea how this could be easily done...

Thanks to Oneida for cleanly adapting  the script and the recipe for  v2.
(Yes, one should have more time for the last 10%., but this consumes 90%
of total time :-)

Patrick Ogay