[pmwiki-users] How can I ... ?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Jul 22 10:12:19 CDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 10:02:20AM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 02:16:19PM +0200, Robert Riebisch wrote:
> > 1) adjust the position of the logo in the upper left corner? I already
> > tried some CSS code, but that made a margin around *all* pics, e.g.,
> > edit buttons. :-| I want to center my logo above the SideBar and
> > increase margin to the below horizontal rule. see sig for URL
>
> In CSS:
>
>    div#wikilogo img { margin-left:20px; margin-bottom:10px; }
>
> This will apply only to the image that is in the wikilogo.

Also, don't forget that with images it's often possible to build
margins directly into the image file itself, and not have to use CSS.
For example, if you edit the existing image to include a 20-pixel
transparent or white border on the left and a 10-pixel transparent
or white border on the bottom, you basically end up with the same
result.