[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Using AllRecentChanges as a shared page between fields

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Jul 24 18:54:12 CDT 2005

On Sun, Jul 24, 2005 at 03:22:02PM +0200, Joachim Durchholz wrote:
> Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> >The reason I didn't create a separate directory for this is that it
> >means creating another webserver-writable directory that has to be
> >protected from browsers somehow,
>
> I'm not sure how to weigh the individual factors, but the issue
> definitely isn't as clear-cut for me as it is for you :-)

Oh, believe me, it's not clear-cut for me either!  I've been toying
with the idea of changing the writable directory structure for at
least a couple of months.  I just haven't convinced myself that it's
worth the effort or that my original reasons for the current structure
are now less important than they were.  :-)