[pmwiki-users] Re: Generating "Recent Changes" per Group

V.Krishn mistyfire at autograf.pl
Tue Jul 26 07:41:15 CDT 2005

> On Tuesday 26 July 2005 15:09, philippe.krait at thales-transportservices.com
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The title says it all, how can I generate a list of the recent changes of
> one group only, to be displayed (in my case) as part of the Home Page of a
> group ?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help,
>
> Philippe
All groups have their own "RecentChanges" pages which reflect changes in that
group, and "AllRecentChnages" => reflects for all groups.

So if you go to Main.RecentChanges , you could see changes specific to "Main"
group.
Eg: http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Main/RecentChanges

Well if extremely important and you want to have Main/RecentChanges be
displayed as part of Main/HomePage, you try including it.
Please refer:
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Directives

Hope it help.
V.Krishn