[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: suggested organizing principles for PmWiki documentation

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Jul 27 01:35:07 CDT 2005

On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 12:56:42AM +0200, chr at home.se wrote:
> We could of course just put these styles in PmWiki.GroupHeader, but I
> suspect the styles will be useful in at least the Cookbook group as well.

I'm still working on this, as well as adding to the set of global
default wikistyles that will be useful.

But rather than have me enable this page on pmwiki.org, for now let's
do one of

1.  Just put the custom styles in PmWiki.GroupHeader, and add
    (:include PmWiki.GroupHeader:) to Cookbook.GroupHeader

or

2.  Put the custom styles in Site.SiteHeader, and add
    (:include Site.SiteHeader:) to PmWiki.GroupHeader and Cookbook.GroupHeader.

I think I prefer choice #1 at the moment.