[pmwiki-users] Standalone Server

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jul 28 22:26:47 CDT 2005

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 11:09:07PM -0400, DaveG wrote:
>    Error in the browser is: No input file specified.

Oh, that's *not* normal.  :-(

It sounds as though you've set everything up correctly --
just to make sure, the directory structure should be
something like...

   pmwiki/
     cookbook/
     local/
     scripts/
     server/
       php.exe
       pmwikiserv.bat
       pmwikiserv.php
     pmwiki.php

So, on a windows box, either double-click the pmwikiserv.bat
icon, or if you're running from a command prompt, change
to the server/ directory and run the batch file from there.
If it still doesn't work, let me know and I'll see if I can
figure out where the path has gone wrong (PHP paths are weird
that way).

Out of curiosity, do you have another copy of PHP installed
on the same system...?

Pm