[pmwiki-users] css background-image positioning

Stephan Schildberg schildberg at scoid.de
Fri Jul 29 08:55:25 CDT 2005

Thank you. By wiki markup.
- definition of what file should be loaded, because of my concept of
different background-images on individual pages.
- possibility to position it by cordinates, otherwise its tied to
#wikitext if I try to do this with tables AND I need a margin 0px border
for the image, but not for the text.

Have you got a more concise documentation, guessing that this is still
not published?
See demand in http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00420

I check wether I can get through descriptions of  LayoutCSS,
LayoutVariables, but I am afraid its still not verbose enough for me.
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/LayoutVariables>

regards, Stephan.